Here is this week’s Friday Fill-In.
1. Ahhhh, it’s so nice to wake up on a Saturday morning with no obligations, hear rain pitter pattering on the roof, and roll over to go back to sleep. When I was in college I worked at Radio Shack. Every single Saturday morning we had a sales meeting at 8:00 AM even if our shift did not officially start until later in the day. When I began my career after college, I realized rolling over on a rainy, dreary Saturday morning to go back to sleep was one of my favorite luxuries and it does not even cost any money!
2. One of my favorite things on my desk or bureau is my picture of my family.
3. Japanese Cherry Blossom – I would love to visit Washington D.C. to see the Cherry Blossoms in bloom. The Jefferson Memorial is my favorite memorial. I have visited at dawn, dusk, daytime, and late night but I have never visited it when the Cherry Blossoms are in full bloom. As a bit of trivia, these trees were a gift from Japan in 1912. It might be fun to be there for the 100th anniversary of the the gift giving.
4. My bed is my favorite place to sit and read.
5. Peanut Butter and chocolate is delicious!
6. I love to watch Drew Barrymore in movies.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to watching Celebrity Apprentice and Lipstick Jungle on tivo with Mr. Right, tomorrow my plans include taking the children to the neighborhood pool and Sunday, I want to plan my activities for next week and write 3 blog posts!
Please leave a comment if you stop by my blog so I know who visited. I am always curious as to who visits my blog. If you have not done so already, be sure to check out this week’s other Friday Fill-In participants.
Oh, yeah! I’m participating in the Ultimate Blog Party sponsored by 5 Minutes for Mom. Click on over to visit JenuineJen’s Blog Party.