- 6 chicken breasts halves; skinless, boneless (about 2 pounds)
- 1 1/2 cups stuffing mix, herb-seasoned
- 1/2 cup apricot jam
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- Place each chicken breast, boned side up, between 2 pieces of plastic wrap.
- Pound lightly until about 1/8 inch thick.
- Set chicken aside, discarding plastic.
- Combine stuffing mix, 1/3 cup of jam, 1/4 cup of cranberries, and 3 tablespoons of the butter.
- Stir until moist, set aside.
- For glaze, stir together remaining jam, cranberries, and melted butter. Set aside.
- Place some of the stuffing mixture on each piece of chicken.
- Fold in sides and roll up, securing with toothpicks.
- Place chicken in greased baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Brush glaze over chicken.
- Bake for 10 – 15 minutes more or until chicken is tender and no longer pink.