Here is today’s Friday Fill-In.
1. When my blog is broken, I (if mine were broken, I would) check other people’s blogs and catch up on reading in my feed reader.
2. I saw the most amazing scrambled eggs this morning! I was really, really hungry and my husband cooked them for me without me asking him to do so.
3. PS I Love You is the new movie I’m most looking forward to seeing. I read part of this book but had to stop reading it because it was so bittersweet and it made me cry. I would really like to know how it ends without reading it. Oh, and Mr. Right, thinks I am crazy to want to see this movie. But, he loves me anyway!
4. Work: Necessary and rewarding and pays the bills.
5. Of all the new tv shows, I enjoy Chuck the most.
6. If only I had the money to pay off our debt. If only, we had closed the business sooner. If only, we had sold the business when we had the opportunity. If only Mr. Right had fired 1 employee and never re-hired the other. If only, we were at least caught up on our bills. If only, . . . There are too many to name and it really does nothing to think this way for us right now. Instead, I am glad I have a loving family and supportive, caring friends.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to catching up on some tv shows from the week, tomorrow my plans include decorating our Christmas Tree, attending a Christmas Tea, and watching a Community Christmas Parade with my daughter and a friend and Sunday, I want to catch up on laundry, rest, and plan next week’s actions and goals!
Please leave a comment if you stop by my blog so I can be sure to check out your blog. If you have not done so already, be sure to check out this week’s other Friday Fill-In participants.