This is Mr. Right’s favorite sweet potato dish. Yum!
- 2 pounds sweet potatoes
- 2/3 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup whiskey
- 3 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons molasses
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line baking sheet with foil.
- Place potatoes on prepared baking sheet and bake for about 1 hour and 15 minutes or until done.
- The potatoes will be tender when done and will have a sugary, syrup discharge.
- Let cool until able to handle potatoes.
- Cut potatoes in half.
- Remove flesh from potatoes and discard skin.
- Combing potatoes and remaining ingredients in mixing bowl.
- Beat on high speed until smooth.
- Cover to keep warm or reheat before serving.