Spreading the linky love, here are the best blog posts I read this week:
- How do you use your spatulas? Suburban Housewife talks about the various uses of spatulas in her house. Quite a funny read and one I was thinking about as at stomach virus hit our home this week.
- Here is a post with sanity saving ideas for sick children. I did not have to use these ideas this week with BusyBoy because he did not feel like moving off the sofa the whole day. It might come in useful in the future.
- The LoveShak gives us a reminder on the importance of a heathy, happy marriage.
- Do you ever have trouble selecting the best piece of fruit? Here are some tips for selecting the best fresh fruit.
- I do not know about you but before I had twins, I had a pretty decent memory. I could remember names and faces, times and places. Now, when the twins are in tow, I am lucky if I remember where I actually went with them, much less who I saw there, what there names are, and other information about them. The Online Education Database has 75 tips to improve your memory.
- One of the most outrageous things I heard this week was a news article Mommy Zabs blogged about. I cannot believe a school system is thinking of giving birth control pills to children in 6th – 8th grade. I wonder if these same children in are even allowed to take aspirin or tylenol at school.