Ingredients – Filling:
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, boiled until cooked (I use a crockpot to cook mine)
- 1 bag frozen mixed vegetables
- 3 cans cream soup (I use cream of potato and cream of chicken)
- 1 can chicken broth
Ingredients – Crust:
- 1 ½ cups milk
- 1 ½ cup flour
- 1 ½ sticks butter, melted
- Boil the chicken until cooked.
- Cut the chicken in small pieces.
- Mix chicken, vegetables, and soups together.
- Pour into a baking dish.*
- Whisk the milk and flour together until well mixed.
- Add melted butter to milk and flour mixture and whisk until well mixed.
- Pour crust onto of pie filling.
- Bake at 350 for 40 – 50 minutes or until crust is golden colored.
*Note: Filling can be frozen. Defrost filling. Make the crust and bake according to directions.