Note: amount of ingredients depends on size of casserole dish.
Note: ground beef may be substituted for ground turkey below.
- Potatoes, sliced
- Carrots, peeled and sliced
- Frozen corn
- 3 tablespoons rice
- Onion, sliced
- Ground turkey breast (season with salt and pepper to taste)
- 1 can condensed tomato soup
- In a large casserole dish, layer the above ingredients.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour or until turkey is thoroughly cooked and fork easily goes through to the bottom of casserole.