My to do list this week is longer than both my arms. I am working on my first political fundrasier with lots of mail pieces and phone calls. Additionally, there is the regular constituent services work to be done and the work Mr. Right is doing to sell business services to new clients. On top of everything else, I have had a cold that just will not let up for the past 2 1/2 weeks. Needless to say, blogging has had to take a backseat.
With all this craziness, it seems a good idea to reflect on those things for which I am most thankful
- A loving God who forgives and teaches me how to forgive.
- An incredible, giving husband who cares so much about our family and me.
- 2 amazing, miraculous children – I cannot imagine life without them.
- The insight from my friend Heather and my brother who encouraged me to start political consulting when things looked so bleak early this summer.
- Our extended family – our moms, dads, sisters, brothers, and in-laws who have all given us so much love during the challenges we have faced this year.
- The beautiful fall like weather that we have had around here this week. It seems that summer is finally going away.